Kamis, 08 Februari 2018

Daily report 03

Thursday,08 February 2018

Daily Activities



Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb

      Hay guys, meet again with my everyday stories at the time doing activities that are practiced every week. When the morning I entered at 7:30, so until I immediately one line with my friends. Today our class is incharge by supervaisor semester 6. For menu today is oriental buffet menu, but today we just finishing because yesterday my group and others have prepared materials for use today.

     After we were absent by the supervisors and put our things in the lockers, we immediately worked on our respective duties. Before I do anything, I'll tell you first what the menu my group is doing, the appataizert menu, the appataizert menu is the opening menu before the main course. The menu of the day is "Thai Beef Salad" and "Chinese Spinach and Peanut salad.
Make thai beef salad

Blanch spinach
Prepare Thai beef Salad and Chinese spinach and peanut salad



     Before doing my assignment and my friends split the task. I got the task of frying peanuts and and blanch spinach. After putting my task into another job: helping another group, because by chance today my group is not doing much work. I helped the dessert group to make "Tang Yuan" which is rice-based food that is given warm water and dye and in rolls and given black sesame stuffing that has been in saute and broken and mixed with a little sugar.

For my story today and my activities today are quite happy and run smoothly, and my group also runs smoothly. Hopefully what I do and what pak ical and supervaisor I give the material of the day can be useful for the future and can make a future motivation. Hopefully my daily activities today and dijadikkan a motivation for those who read it. Many of me, to meet with various stories of my experience during practice.

Thai Beef Salad
Wasalamualaikum Wr.Wb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates