Rabu, 21 Februari 2018

Daily Report 06

Daily Activities




Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb






Hello guys., Good night have a nice day. Meet me again opi, in my blog to my three days hopefully what you guys read can be useful guys. Today i do incharge with my friend ions and ardian, this morning i come in at 7:45 am. When i come i last wear my equipment and immediately absent for junior sememster 2B. For the day is quite fun guys because it can run smoothly although there is little mistake in making vanilla custard.



Preperation for Glazed Root Vegetables                            Preperation for Choux

 

 

 

 

 
Preperation for Macedoine of vegetable Mayonaise                       Preperation for Minestrone soup

 
This morning after the absence of class, I told the class president to lead the prayer. Praying, I gave directions to them what will be done later and continue preparations prepared yesterday. Today their menu is menu 1.2 is a menu typical of food European, european food menu that is identical with the sauce and pasta. After I direct, I sent them malakukan doing and they went on doing doing.


                Fillet of Fish Meuniere                                                                   Macedoine of Vegetables Mayo

While they were doing doing, I taught them what they asked me, and gave me a good briefing. One of my juniors worked on vanilla custard, they made a mistake by repeating two times, then I made the vanilla custard and thank God went well with the results the good one . After I directed them and helped them, I helped my other junior. Then I told them to prepare the material for tomorrow. Some groups prepare the ingredients for tomorrow, and some groups prepare the menu today, at 11:45 am they have finished making the dish until platting.


                Minestrone Soup                                                         Choux ala Creame

After serving the food to the restaurant, at 2:30 am I asked them to rest. After 1 hour of rest, I told them to do a good general cleaning and tidy up to finish promptly at 17:00 pm. Many of my blogs, may be useful yah guys. Thanks.


Thanks J

Wassalamualaikum Wr.Wb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates