Kamis, 22 Februari 2018

Daily report part 07

Daily Activities




Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb


                                Cucur Bayao                                                       Pisang Ijo

Hello guys ... good night good luck. This day on 22/10/2018, our last day of practice for this sunday, I am very happy about the day because there is no preparation, but we do it by making products for sale tomorrow. this I went into the kitchen and started the practice well, before our practice was directed by the supervisors before starting the practice. After our oneline went on to start the practice, each group started it well, my group before doing the lead and gave out their respective duties. today is celebes menu, my group get dessert menu which is banana ijo and bayao cucur.


Make sauce pisang ijo

After my friend handed out the task, I got the task of making banana sauce ijo. After that I prepare the ingredients, then I put coconut milk into sauce pan and put sugar and salt and rice flour and memsaknya until boil.Here I also discuss "what is banana ijo and bayao cucur? "Banana ijo is banana ijo wrapped with green flour dough and then given water, then for typical sauce with coconut milk and given pandan leaves. While bayao cucur is a sweet identical cake, steamed dough that round and then steamed and poured the symple syrup and in the overnight stand.


Plating

After doing it all, I made a prayer to the mosque after that I rested and ate. After my rest and friends continue the product for tomorrow, after working on our product continue general cleaning together. I part brushing floor and teble working, finished general cleaning we break and wait for bread butter pudding cook for 2 hours. So for my blog thank you.

Wassalamualaikum Wr.Wb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates