Selasa, 06 Maret 2018

daily repor part 09


Daily Activities


Manajemen Tata Boga

Politecnic Pariwisata Makassar

Selasa, 06 Marc 2017


Jellied Fruit Salad

Assalamualaikum guys ,, meet again with me novita, do not get bored read my blog yah guys 😀

Today on 06/03/2018, I was late coming to college in because I have a need to take care of my broken atm card, but before I have asked permission to my lecturer. This morning I entered the campus at 11:00 am, when I went into the kitchen I immediately helped my friend who prepare the ingredients for the menu tomorrow. For tomorrow menu, is Indonesian menu, my group is selected for dessert menu that is bika ambon and bubuh injin.



                         Make Bubuh Injin

As usual me and my group mates do the tomorrow's menus, I get the job to make an injection slurry, maybe you are confused about what is injection ?, we often see that you have seen it and maybe you never eat it, it is as bad as sticky rice black in cooking with some aroma and sugar and coconut milk and in adul flat until the sticky rice is soft at the meal.



Make Bika Ambon

After I finished making the injection slab, I got the assignment from my friend to continue making bika ambon, me with my friend make it well and the result that I think is good. When all have prepared the ingredients for my Indonesian menu, clean the working area when wearing. Thank you for reading my blog, hopefully it can be useful and positive, never get bored with my blog, because you will miss the new things from my story every the day and the stories that make you like.

Wassalamualaikum wr. Wb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates