Senin, 10 September 2018

Daily Report sub inggris part 12


Daily Activity

Tourism Polytechnic of Makassar

Culinary Arts Management “5th semester”

Monday , 10 September 2018


Assalamuaikum wr. Wb

Hy all how are you? Hopefully you guys are good friends. Okay, today I will tell you about the activity in the kitchen. Today I came to the kitchen at 7:45 a.m. with my friend, when I in  the kitchen I use my uniform like an apron, watch, hat, knife, spoon etc. After my uniform is complete, I immediately did for personal products, today I made a dessert menu with Dark chocolate as the main ingredient. The name of the dessert menu that I will make is "Fudgy Brownies with meringue and ganache chocolate cheese". This menu is inspired by the jemma Cup Cake vlog. The main thing I will make is to prepare the ingredients and tools that I will use.

Then after preparing the ingredients and tools, I continued to make Candy meringue and Micro Sponge, the second of which I would make was as garnish ingredients. After making Candy meringue and Micro Sponge, I continued to make fudgy brownies, the ingredients needed were chocolate dark, flour, salt, vanilla extract, and butter. After the ingredients are ready, I start making them gradually from whisking the eggs to burning them, the temperature used is 180 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes.

After making Fudgy Brownies, I continued to make ganache chocolate cream cheese. Then I prepared all the ingredients for the ganache chocolate cream cheese to make it. After everything is done, from the garnish fudgy brownies to making the chocolate cheese cream ganche I continue to platting. After completing the platting, I immediately interviewed my friend about the results of my personal products. After the interview, there are a number of things that need to be improved and those who are interested in the personal products that I made. This is what I can say that it can be useful for me and other friends.


Thank you
Wassalamualikum wr.wb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates