Sabtu, 15 September 2018

Daily report sub inggris part 13


Daily Activity

Tourism Polytechnic of Makassar

Culinary Arts Management “5th semester”

Wednesday , 12 September 2018


Assalamuaikum wr. Wb
Hy all, this time I will tell about my routine activities every week practice at the Tourism Polytechnic of Makassar kitchen. Today I came to campus at 7:45 a.m., with my friend, before I did I complemented my uniform starting from the apron, hat, knife , spoon etc. The main thing I will tell you is to make a cake order with my friend, hana, first I prepare ingredients and tools, then I start doing sponge cake, after making sponge cake I continue to make black cherry compote. And my friend just made cream as a roll cake filling.

This time I made 3 cake orders namely black forest, green tea and strawberry. After making the roll cake, I will also make Dacghoise with my theme which is great and chris. However, because each of them was busy handling orders for sale, Chris took care of preparing breakfast menus, and I was also busy with orders, but that's where we worked together and we continued to make cakes well and with enthusiasm. Each of us shares the great tasks of making sponge cake, chris makes cookies and I make caramel cream and roast peanuts.

After all is done for dacghoise, I start to finish dacghoise. Then I proceeded to finish the roll cake, but there were ingredients that were lacking namely strawberry chocolate and strawberry paste, then I bought it with Hana at the cake ingredients shop. After I finish buying it, I finish the roll cake until it wraps it and reaches the hands of consumers. Okay guys ,, so many of my stories, hopefully it can be useful for all of you who read it.
Thank you
Wassalamualikum wr.wb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates