Sabtu, 15 September 2018

daily report sub inggris part 14


Daily Activity

Tourism Polytechnic of Makassar

Culinary Arts Management “5th semester”

Thursday , 13 September 2018



Assalamuaikum wr. Wb
Hy all, today I will tell my activities in the kitchen and my blog this time is the 14th blog in my dear kitchen. Today I entered the campus at 7:25 a.m. I was at the Tourism Polytechnic of Makassar campus. The first thing I will tell you about is my routine activity that is to make cake orders for the third day I make orders with Hana. When I entered the kitchen, I immediately complemented my uniform and immediately made a cake order.


Today's cake order is twelve cakes, 9 Cake Rolls and 3 Fudgy Brownies, first of all I make a sponge for roll cake, then fudgy brownies. I and Hana only divide the tasks, I use sponge or cake while Hana makes cream for stuffing roll cake. Then we worked together in a gradual way, finished making basic sponges and fudgy brownies I continued to make meringue, this meringue is for garnish fudgy brownies. Waiting for ripe meringues for 1 hour, I was finishing cake roll and fudgy brownies.



After 1 hour later, I gave a roll cake order to the tone to be given friendship, so the main thing that I finished was a cake roll that had a pandan flavor that sprinkled cheese on top of it. After that I proceeded to finish 6 black forests, then I continued to clean up my place and put the items in place. After I made the cake I did not forget to make a video order on Instagram, I made a video with Hana, which is a friend who always helps me and instead I help her. Okay guys, that's all I can say, hopefully it can be useful, guys.
Thank you
Wassalamualikum wr.wb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates