Sabtu, 20 Oktober 2018

Daily Report sub inggris part 02



Daily Activity

Tourism Polytechnic of Makassar

Culinary Arts Management “5th semester”

Thuesday, 16 October 2018


Assalamualaikum wr. Wb

Hi guys, this is my second day in the practice of dikitchen after the mid-semester ended 2 weeks ago. Today I am doing our job that is preparing a food menu for tomorrow, the menu’s that will be made are plates, panada and pumpkin talam. This food will be served to our campus event, namely the Makassar Tourism Polytechnic campus by preparing 50 pax. Before I share my activities, I will tell you a little about the hours I arrived on campus. Today I went to campus at 7:30 a.m. with my friend, riding a motorcycle. When I entered the kitchen, I complemented my uniform, from apron, hat, knife, spoon, etc.




After I finished completing the uniform, I made meringue and cream cheese. What is the meringue and cream cheese for, which is for the additional number cake I will make tomorrow, but I make the meringue and cheese cream so I can manage my work and help my group friends. After finishing making the meringue, I continued making cream cheese, and I continued to pray at the prayer room with my friends. After that, I made cassava tape properly and correctly, for the way I used it was to mix refined sugar and yeast, then I mixed it with cassava evenly. Then I put it in a container with a layer of banana leaves, and closed it tightly, after that it was left for 3-4 days.



Okay guys, that's what I can tell. But I will explain a little about meringue. Meringue is a sweet and light pastry. The dough is made from egg whites whipped until frothy with refined sugar to stiffness. The cake is formed with the help of a triangular bag, and is baked slowly in the oven. This cake does not use wheat flour at all, and is easily dissolved in the mouth. That's all that I say.


Terimakasih.
Wassalamualikum. Wr. wb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates