Sabtu, 20 Oktober 2018

Dailt Report sub inggris part 04


Daily Activity

Tourism Polytechnic of Makassar

Culinary Arts Management “5th semester”

Thursday, 18 October 2018


Assalamualaikum wr. Wb

Hi guys, how are you? Hopefully all of you will be well and always protected by Allah. At this time I will share my activities in the kitchen. On this 4th day, my friends and I will did a job, what we will did is prepare sell, make legit layers, prepare birthday cakes to pack, make roll cake orders, make meringue and don't forget to clean the kitchen. The main thing I did was to make meringue first, after that I prepared the ingredients for the meringue, after the ingredients were ready I started to make them. While waiting for the meringue to last for 2 hours, I proceed to class to see the cheff salam help us make a Lapis legit.



While looking at the chef salam us how to make a lapis legit, then my friends ask about how long it takes, for lapis legit, should you use the upper and lower temperature ??, all the questions we ask the chef salam are answered by him all. After that we divided the assignments into my friends, because my friends took care of selling a lot, we automatically divided the assignments to make lapis legit, after for the groups, I made a cake to pack, while my friends hana, nada, aty, ayu make a lapis legit almonds and cheese.


After that I prepared the ingredients to make a sponge and my friend, Ranggo, helped me too, he made vanilla and chocolate ganache cream. Thank God, everything can run smoothly on my solid friends. When the work went smoothly and according to the directions we continued to worship at the prayer room together. Alhamdulillah, if all the work we do is light, then pray before the work, then the work will be light. After finished worshiping ashar l am prayed for general cleaning together , when we worked together I was happy to see my friends full of jokes and laughter, some were angry, and some were screaming here and there, I love you. Okay guys, that's all I can say, hopefully my blog will be a blessing and have a positive value and I end it.
Terimakasih.
Wassalamualikum. Wr. wb


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates