Jumat, 31 Agustus 2018

Daily report sub inggris part 11


Daily Activity

Tourism Polytechnic of Makassar

Culinary Arts Management “5th semester”

Thursday , 30 August 2018


Assalamuaikum wr. Wb
Hi everyone, welcome to my blog which has various stories about the kitchen and stories about my activities. Today we came campus as usual, but because we had a problem yesterday, we could not enter the kitchen first, but Mr. wawan could solve this problem, then we held a meeting with Mr. wawan in the floating restaurant. That's where Mr. Wawan told us about yesterday and gave us motivation for the problem yesterday. At 11:00 pm we were suddenly called in the kitchen, Alhamdulillah one of our friends had persuaded Mr. ical.

After we came in the kitchen, we discuss the group section and the division to make products. Today we repeat all that was made yesterday, anything that will be made, that is the breakfast, small cake and bread menus. After finishing dividing the group, I and my friends made small cake, we divided who will make sponge cake, glaze, garnish and mouse. I got to make mouse cake, today I made three kind mouse, mango, chocolate, and Saint Clair, then after that I printed nine small cakes using a ring cutter. After all I have finished decorating the cake using various colors of glaze.


After all was finished, we continued to pray together, then finished my prayers and my friends used the mouse cake. Okay everyone, this is all that can be conveyed hopefully it can be useful, hopefully the problem we got yesterday became an experience and motivation for us in the future.
Wassalamualikum wr.wb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates