Rabu, 01 Agustus 2018

daily report sub iinggris part 02



Daily Activity

Tourism Polytechnic of Makassar

Culinary Arts Management “5th semester”

Wednesday , 01 july 2018



Assalamualikum Wr.Wb
               Hi guys, welcome to my second blog, this week. The day I will tell about activities in the kitchen with my friends and groups. I will introduce my group ,they are Chris and Agung .My group is very good at helping each other. The main thing I will tell you is about croissants, our group will continue the croissants that yesterday, only today it is only to be baked in the oven. At 8:00 am, we getting out a croissant from the frezzer and put it at the chiller room temperature.


cutting the ingredients

After we finished working on the croissants we continued to make filling for tarlet, each group had a different recipe, my group made "Apple Pie". After the recipe was distributed, my group prepared ingredients and cut ingredients, after finishing preparing the ingredients and cutting all the ingredients. The ingredients needed are apple green smith, butter, sugar, raisin, walnuts, almonds, lemon juice, wood powder, lemon peel, orange skin, if all the ingredients have been prepared, I immediately cook them according to the recipe given by the chef salam.
cooking filling tarlet
brushing rarlet with egg wash
While waiting for my cooking pie filling and Chris preparing pie skin. After we cook the pie stuff, we leave it first, then we put the stuffing in the pie skin and cover the filling surface. For pie skin bosses, we can freely form it. After that we baked pie with a temperature of 175 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes. Then, while waiting for the pei to be finished, we rested and performed prayers. After taking a break, we entered the classroom to meet with alumni namely ka yuni, at a Tourism Polytechnic Of Makassar alumni who is now working on a cruise ship. Right from my blog.
 
finishing Apple tarlet
Thank you,
Wassalamualikum Wr. Wb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates