Selasa, 28 Agustus 2018

daily report sub inggris part 09


Daily Activity

Tourism Polytechnic of Makassar

Culinary Arts Management “5th semester”

Sunday , 28 August 2018


Assalamuaikum wr. Wb
Hay, welcome to my blog, this time I will share my activities. Today I came at 7:00 a.m., but I was late coming to campus, I should have came at 6:30 a.m., today we came early in the morning because we were selling our products, namely hot dogs, Alhamdulillah it was sold out. When we finished selling our Indonesian buffet menu, my group took out preparing and carrying out the ingredients to make soto banjar.


The first thing I did was to make chilli sauce for soto banjar, then I heated the water to a boil and when I boiled I put the spices, cloves, nutmeg and cinnamon. Then after entering the seasoning I put salt, pepper and sugar. After making soto banjar I prepared condiment ingredients such as celery, leek, fried onions, boiled eggs and french fries, after all the condiment was ready, and then i clear up my working area .


After I clean my work area, I help other groups to helping decorate cheese tarlet. After that I continued to pray with my friends, hana, nada, ria, and yuli. Then I continued to make small cakes for tomorrow, but my day only made the basics, like a sponge cake. Alhamdulillah, after the work is finished, we continue to eat together. Okay, that's all I can say, hopefully it will be useful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates