Kamis, 02 Agustus 2018

Daily report sub inggris part 03



Daily Activity

Tourism Polytechnic of Makassar

Culinary Arts Management “5th semester”

Thursday , 02 july 2018


Assalamualikum Wr.Wb
             Hey guys, meet with me Novita Safitri, with different activities every day. Today I will share my activities in the kitchen with the group and friends. The activity that I did today was making croissants, danish, puff pastry and pei is still the same as the one we did yesterday. This morning I went to the kitchen at 7:45 am with my friend. When I arrived in the kitchen I provided utensils and utensils that were very important, they are aprons, small dishes, napkins, etc.

               After finishing the clothes, I immediately prepared ingredients for croissants. After preparing the ingredients, I proceeded to make pie cheese cake, then after the ingredients were ready, I immediately made them according to step by step. While waiting for the cheese to be mixed, I took aluminum to cover the edges of the tarlet skin, so that the skin is not wet when burned, this uses the beun marie (sabayong) method, just as we cook chocolate, it's just a place to cook it.
ingredients for croissant
ingredient for cheese cake
When I mixed the ingredients together, then I poured them into the tarlet and burned them at 170 degrees Celsius for 1 hour 30 minutes. While waiting for the cheese cake to ripen, I made frosting to pour over the cooked cheese cake. When the ingredients have been made, I immediately make it according to the recipe. After frosting, so I leave it first. Exactly 1 hour 30 minutes, I lift the cheese cake and I want it first and add the frosting to it and then put it in the chiller. So from my blog, hopefully it can be useful for all of you.

Thank you,
Wassalamualikum Wr. Wb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates