Rabu, 29 Agustus 2018

daily report sub inggris sub 10


Daily Activity

Tourism Polytechnic of Makassar

Culinary Arts Management “5th semester”

Wednesday , 29 August 2018


Assalamuaikum wr. Wb

Hey everyone, today I will tell you about my sad activities, but that gives us a motivation as a student. Okay guys, the first thing I will tell you is about personal products, today I am a personal product with the word, but the word is replaced by ajeng, because yesterday I did not follow the personal product so today the word was replaced by ajeng. The personal product that I will make is dessert, the dessert I made is a mouse of coconut pandan with chocolate almond.


The first thing I will do is start from garnsih and sympel syrup and prepare the mould. After I finished making the garnish and sympel syrup, I made a coconut pandan mouse, and I prepared all the ingredients and made them according to the recipe. Then I continued to make a small cake for my group, the small cake I made was made from mango and I made it into a mouse with chocolate sponge. Finished making my cake continued to make white glaze for small cake.

When I finished all the products, I did it to clean up my work area. But something that we don't want to happen, sir ical is upset because we are with products today. So the product we made was thrown away all the way to my personal product, I threw it away. All friends are disappointed with our mistakes today. Then we went home together at 1:55 p.m., before we went home we also cleaned the kitchen and steward area to help our friends. Okay guys, this is all I can say, hopefully it can be useful, guys.

Wassalamualikum wr.wb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates