Sabtu, 18 Agustus 2018

Daily Report sub inggris part 07


Daily Activity

Tourism Polytechnic of Makassar

Culinary Arts Management “5th semester”

Thursday, 16 August 2018


Assalamualikum Wr.Wb
                Hay everyone, welcome to my saventh blog, hopefully bless for today. Today I will tell about my activities with friends of the breakfast group. What is the purpose of the brekfast group? This breakfast group is only done once a week, on Thursday. The thing I will do today is to come early with group two, but today I came late with Hana, then when I came in the kitchen I immediately cut the cake and decorated it.

           Finished cutting my cake immediately incharge to the directorate room. In there I back up, for every cake .I did refill all about of the food . At 8:30 a.m. we finished inching and all the cake had run out, and we cleaned the stall. After that, I immediately did with my group friends, which made Danish and sourdough, sourdough we made french bread and whole bread. When I do, I complete my personal task of washed equipment.

After I finished washing the equipment, I did other activities such as helping agung and Chris. While helping them I got another task that is to make lontong.okey guys, there is one thing I want to tell, that my friend's croissants are very good and very technical with that matter . Hopefully my blog can be useful, and there are positive values.
Thank you,
Wassalamualikum Wr. Wb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates