Senin, 19 November 2018

Daily Report sub inggris part 10



Daily Activity

Tourism Polytechnic of Makassar

Culinary Arts Management “5th semester”

Thuesday, 13 October 2018


Assalamualaikum wr. Wb

Hi guys, morning spirit for all of you, hope you are fine and protected by Allah SWT. This time I will tell you about my activities at Kitchen on Tuesday, 11/13/2018, it didn't feel like I only stayed 3 days in my beloved kitchen and could be said as my own home. Today I entered at 7:20 am with my friend riding a motorcycle. After that as usual I complete my uniform starting from the apron, knife, spoon. Today I am very grateful to meet my friends, and thank God we are still in good health and always thankful to Allah SWT.



Today my activities are in the 3rd semester hospitality administration inchrge, along with Hana, and senior Adh Yaya and ical. Today I inched in the appettizer and soup section, because Mr. Iical was tired of seeing me in pastry 😂, after that I joined the group soup and appetizer. For the soup menu is soto banjar and cuka fish, while the appetizer is dojang naken and rujak mie. The Buffet menu will open at 10:00 am, while making their soup and appetizer menus while asking things they don't know. The forgotten condiment is a potato cake for Soto Banjar, but they immediately make it.



After that, I told them to clean the area after work, so the work seemed light. When 10:30 am the restaurant was opened, and they rushed to bring all the menus to the restaurant. After that, my friends and me continued the prayer  together, after I finished praying I continued to make meringues that had previously been ordered. I make meringue with various color variants and shapes. After that I burned it with a temperature of 90-100 degrees Celsius. Okey, that's all I can say, hopefully it can be useful and positive. It is not easy to pursue something that we want even if we do not work seriously.

Thank you
Wassalamualikum. Wr. wb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates