Selasa, 06 November 2018

Daily report sub inggris part 06



Daily Activity

Tourism Polytechnic of Makassar

Culinary Arts Management “5th semester”

Thuesday, 30 October 2018


Assalamualaikum wr. Wb
Hi guys, this time I will tell you about my routine activities in the kitchen with my friends. The main thing I will tell you is about campus, today I woke up late at 7:55 I arrived at campus with my friend. After arriving on campus as usual I complete my uniform, namely a hat, apron, knife, spoon and others. After my uniform was complete, I started to continue preparing breakfast, but this week breakfast will be done on Wednesday, which has been informed by Mr. Ichal. So for today, all the work we do must be all ready, from croissants, danish, cassava cassava, spring rolls, sea cucumbers, cup cakes, whole cake, brioche, doko doko cangkuning.

First of all I will make garnish for whole cale and cupcake. The garnish I made was from fondant, then I formed it into various forms with Halloween themes. To make the fondanta garnish is quite complicated in doing it, especially with sweaty hands like mine. But there is always help for that by using cornstarch. After making the Halloween miniature I started to cast my whole cake, with two kinds of colors, namely unggu, dark red, black, and blue. After that I helped my other friends, such as spring rolls, doko doko cangkuning, even though I helped my friend for a while, but I wanted to try it too so I knew the other things.

After that, I worked on making meringues, then I formed into bones, ghosts and casper. While waiting for the meringue to mature, I while cleaning the pastry with Hana and Aty, I was tasked to clean the table working while hana and aty steward. Jam 16:45 pm We finished cleaning the pastry area then I proceeded to deliver the order cake with Hana. Okay guys, that's all I can say, hopefully it can be useful with my story today. It is not easy to pursue something that we want even if we do not work properly.

Thank you
Wassalamualikum. Wr. wb



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates